Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (96)

← Back to Millipede
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Millipede Stress

Hello Grasshoppers!!!  I need a bit of help. I'm trying to orient an object onto my mesh, and through millipede find out the stress points…

Started by Bbeans1

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Andrei

Resolution limitation

Hello, There seems to be a limit in terms of the number of FE in a 2D model in Millipede: It seems to be limited to 500 cells in the longe…

Started by Andrei

0 Apr 8, 2016

Sawpan library file problem

Hello guys, I am trying to use classes inside Sawspan file in a C# component.I am recieving this message even after managing the assemblies…

Started by ghaith Tish

4 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Gediminas Kirdeikis

C# Component Error

Hi there, I've been trying to open "07_lattice_truss" example file however I can't get the C# code to run. I've managed all the assemblies…

Started by Charles Fried

2 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Charles Fried

Simple tutorials for millipede

Hello, I am a new user of this plugin and was wondering if there are any simple tutorials. (for example calculation of a simple beam). Than…

Started by Piet

0 Sep 15, 2015

difference between stress pattern and stress lines

Hey yall,     i have set a surface to which i apply a load and support, analyse the stresses and proceed to thickening it. The issue is th…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

0 Jun 15, 2015

Mesh Contour issue

hallo, I am not sure if it is a problem, i am new in millipede and i m trying to use mesh contour but it is not working...and when i open…

Started by nass

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by Nik Nikolov

pretensioned curved element possible?

Hi all, Would there be a way to define a pretensioned element, like the sheet metal in that goat video, and then apply some loads that tak…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

0 Apr 18, 2015

Can curved folding simulations be done using Milipede?

Can curved folding simulations be done using Milipede? Something along these lines :

Started by Andrei Raducanu

0 Apr 18, 2015

Millipede Errors on Rhino 5

Does anyone know how to fix errors shown when starting up Millipede? The latest MillipedeReleaseMarch2014 files throw up errors messages i…

Started by Shin Bahk

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service