Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (62)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simulate a bath

Hi, I'm trying to simulate a bath, which is heated to 38 degrees celsius (100.4 F), to calculate the operative temperature and to understa…

Started by Zakaria Djebbara

0 Apr 5, 2016

[Knowledge Sharing] Agent-based geometry optimization for tall apartment’s solar right

Hi all, For some of you who are interested in case studies of using analysis and optimization here is a recent publication which is using…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

3 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Ayuna Mitupova

Honeybee_Grizzly bear

Hello wonderful forum.  I am trying to export gbxml files from a tutorial i am following and I get these errors when I plug my hbzones into…

Started by Ethan

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Radiation analysis always gives me "0kw/mw" as a result. why?

I made a script to analyze radiation referring to this link. But the result is 0 kw/m and blue mesh any time as you see the picture I attac…

Started by Yohei Kanzaki

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Yohei Kanzaki

about "honeybee_DefaultScheduleLib"

Hey, guys sorry, it's me again... Orz I'm learning "Outdoor_Microclimate_Map" and "Indoor_Microclimate_Map" right now and for indoor map…

Started by Chryl Lee

3 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Logo

Hi everyone, as I am about to present my thesis and I am currently preparing the slides I must show during my presentation, I was looking…

Started by Simone Bevilacqua

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Tim

Issues With Adjacent Zone Surfaces

Hello Mustapha and and whole LB + HB team. This is amazing and I am very excited to have access to these tools so thanks! I am working thr…

Started by Naryn Davar

3 Feb 5, 2016

view analysis component on Ladybug

Hello! I have a quick question concerning the view analysis component. When I input a list of BREPS in the _geometry plug, are they also ta…

Started by Pietro Florio

3 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

error again

Hi i'm here again for asking help....is my frist time on Gh and i start working on it two weeks ago so i'm really sorry if this problem is…

Started by LHOR

3 Jan 6, 2016

EnergyPlus problem in Honeybee

Hi,   I have encountered an error using Honeybee. It showed "the currently Honeybee is not compatible with the Energy Plus Folder on my sys…

Started by Maria X

6 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Maria X

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service