Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (62)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

change Perez coefficients for solar radiation modelling under Ladybug or honeybee

Hi all, i have tricky issue to ask you about customizing Perez coefficient under ladybug/honeybee/Radiance. I need to improve the accuracy…

Started by Le

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Le

LB_ENVI-Met

Hi all, I'm glad to share some useful tools with those people who use ENVI-Met v.4.0 for their researches. (a software that is very slow b…

Started by Antonello Di Nunzio

36 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Possible problem with the new version of LB/HB

Hi all, I installed the new version of HB/LB a couple of days ago and I am experiencing the following problem: every time I open Grasshoppe…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Colour meshes according to European Standards - issue

Hi all, I need your help, again! :) i' am having an issue with re-colouring meshes. What i am trying to do is to: - take and read the DF re…

Started by Claudia

8 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Claudia

Solution exception:index out of range: 0

Having a similar problem to the previous posts...  My error is 1. Solution exception:index out of range: 0 when trying to run the Read Annu…

Started by Mia Sheperd

9 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Ben Street

problems about ladybug radiation analysis

Hi, all I'm practicing different typologies on ladybug and honeybee. But this twist type looks strange on the blue areas.(I set in legend t…

Started by Chryl Lee

4 Feb 8, 2017

Integrated Daylight + Energy Simulation

Hi Everybody, Please keep in mind that I'm fairly new to using Rhino/Grasshopper and especially new to LB+HB. Anyway, I am trying to run a…

Started by Jeremy Kong

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

Mechanical Ventilation issue

Hi all! i have some problem in setting the mechanical ventilation on my workflow. Even if i input 3 ach (as you can see from the following…

Started by Claudia

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Claudia

Ladybug not analysing the ground surface

Hi, I tried to do a sunlight hour analysis on the form but I would like to know how many hours will it hit the ground as well, how come t…

Started by Dian Mashita

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Multiple and simultanious ray tracing

Hello guys,  Is it possible to use the ray tracing definition for multiple hrs and minutes, lets say covering a time span of full 4hrs? ht…

Started by Luis E. Lopez

1 Aug 23, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service