Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'honeybee' (90)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Annual Radiance Study — Sky "Resolution"

I've used forward tracing to study the effect of a series of reflectors on a west-facing facade, trying to get the limited direct light fro…

Started by Jason Smith

1 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

LABEL ZONES IN HONEYBEE ERROR

Hi I'm experiencing the following error using Label Zones and Label Zone Surfaces: Solution exeption: name: 'W' is not defined this notifi…

Started by giuseppe ridolfi

3 May 27, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

Period of the direct solar radiation

Dear Grasshopper Membership, I have a questions: It´s possible in Honeybee/Ladybug to simulate the period of the direct solar radiation o…

Started by G.C.Ruvio

4 May 22, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"exportToOpenStudio" component didn't work for curved geometry

Hi Mostapha and Chris,  I built curved geometries, just similar as you did in tutorials, and try to run an energy simulation test on it und…

Started by GUO.X

5 May 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

Honeybee energy simulation error

Hi guys, I am learning to use honeybee by following Chris' youtube tutorial videos (they are very wonderful tutorials, thank you Chris!). W…

Started by GUO.X

5 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by GUO.X

change Perez coefficients for solar radiation modelling under Ladybug or honeybee

Hi all, i have tricky issue to ask you about customizing Perez coefficient under ladybug/honeybee/Radiance. I need to improve the accuracy…

Started by Le

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Le

Honeybee_AskMe give strange error

Hi, I am new to honeybee and I love it. I was trying to reproduct basic parametrict modeling from you video but get i strange error from th…

Started by Xandrika

9 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Ben Street

Honeybee installation problem - cannot find open studio

Hello all, I have recently formatted my computer so i had to go through re-installing everything again, and my Honeybee doesn't seem to fin…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

Possible problem with the new version of LB/HB

Hi all, I installed the new version of HB/LB a couple of days ago and I am experiencing the following problem: every time I open Grasshoppe…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Colour meshes according to European Standards - issue

Hi all, I need your help, again! :) i' am having an issue with re-colouring meshes. What i am trying to do is to: - take and read the DF re…

Started by Claudia

8 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Claudia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by