Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Agus Hariyadi's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I have email them since last saturday.. but They didn't answer me up until now.."

Agus Hariyadi replied May 3, 2016 to [FAQ] Where to find .epw weather data?

23 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Alvaro Balderrama

"dear all, this link: 4. WeatherAnalytics: http://www.weatheranalytics.com/wa/produc…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Apr 30, 2016 to [FAQ] Where to find .epw weather data?

23 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Alvaro Balderrama

"have you look at this issue? https://github.com/mostaphaRoudsari/Honeybee/issues/270…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Feb 20, 2015 to WIERD ENERGY+ SIMULATION PROBLEM!

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

"Hi Tasos, It might be easier to examine the problem if you upload both file, and sc…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Feb 20, 2015 to WIERD ENERGY+ SIMULATION PROBLEM!

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

"Hi Ben, I try to run rhino as administrator (right klik run as administrator) so th…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Feb 2, 2015 to Ladybug White space user folder

9 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by kelvin

"Hi Mostapha, OK, got that.. If it is possible, I think It would be better for user t…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Jun 23, 2014 to Simulation Control doesn't match beetwen IDF and input component

8 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Mostapha, after I update my file, the definition not work, one of the problem was…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Jun 22, 2014 to Simulation Control doesn't match beetwen IDF and input component

8 Jun 29, 2014

"Hi Mostapha, This my EP file that I want to accomplished with gh definition. The out…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Jun 21, 2014 to Simulation Control doesn't match beetwen IDF and input component

8 Jun 29, 2014

"Hi Mustapha, Thank you for your update, It worked now.. another question,  why is th…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Jun 21, 2014 to Simulation Control doesn't match beetwen IDF and input component

8 Jun 29, 2014

"Hi Atika and Mostapha, I have the same problem before, after I read about your sugge…"

Agus Hariyadi replied Jun 18, 2014 to No weather file attached Issue in honeybee (E+)

5 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service