Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"The main problem is, as Mostapha said, there is really not enough open data to accom…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Aug 6, 2017 to Life Cycle Costs (LCC) in LB

5 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Great work as always! A lot of amazing new capabilities! Kind regards, Theodore."

Theodoros Galanos replied Jul 30, 2017 to Release Notes - Ladybug 0.0.65 and Honeybee 0.0.62

24 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Hi Grasshope, Thanks for the little trick, quite useful! I'm working on memory her…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Jul 3, 2017 to [a workaround] how to bake colored brep shown in the preview component?

2 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Good to see this one getting handled Chris! It will be of great help as we both kno…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Jul 3, 2017 to Storing IndoorViewFactor viewFactorInfo

13 Jul 3, 2017

"Hi Ahmed, In the same way you export idf files for your glazing constructions you c…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Jun 15, 2017 to Convert .idf to .rad

5 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Ahmed Toutou

"Hi Annie, THis is no longer a memory error. You need to either delete or purge the…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Jun 7, 2017 to Butterfly Error - Cannot satisfy memory request

5 Jun 7, 2017

"Hi Christoffer, I'll go through your model today and let you know if I find somethi…"

Theodoros Galanos replied May 10, 2017 to Problems with Butterfly - won't simulate proberly

13 May 13, 2017
Reply by Christoffer Thor Paulsen

"Sarith, It would quite cool to be able to get RGB values out of Daylight simulations…"

Theodoros Galanos replied May 3, 2017 to Can i get RADIANCE R,G,B results from a Honeybee_Annual Daylight Simulation?

4 May 3, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Awsome Chris! This can really help with this component, especially in climates like…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 26, 2017 to Honeybee Night Flush

6 Apr 26, 2017

"Hi Chung, I have to say I would suggest you start with simpler studies when getting…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 20, 2017 to butterfly cfd outdoor 3d error: cannot find file poitns in directory polymesh in times 0 down to constant.

6 Apr 20, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service