Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, I was just wondering, does this method account for the effect of direct su…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Feb 23, 2017 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you Chris,  Yet another question. I would like to add other two factors to the…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Dec 9, 2016 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi again, I am working with the example scripts sent above to produce a microclimate…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Nov 2, 2016 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you so much Chris! It's just what I needed."

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Aug 19, 2016 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi guys, Is this moving forward? I would be interested in running acoustic simulatio…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Jun 10, 2016 to Acoustic simulations

9 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I think you are right. It is showing similar results for me."

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Mar 17, 2016 to North point model rotation reversed in DaySim calculations?

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by M. Söderlund

"Hi Matt,  Urban wind :-) Ale "

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Feb 24, 2016 to CFD simulation tool?

16 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

"Thanks Mostapha,  The annual parttern does make sense. It shows though a lot of ones…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Jan 12, 2016 to Big discrepancies between annual DGP calculation and DGP from image

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

"Hi Mostapha,  Indeed, there was no empty line between the materials. I added it and…"

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Jan 8, 2016 to Problems with the new version of HB

2 Jan 8, 2016

"Thank you Sarith! It works "

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez replied Oct 23, 2015 to Simulation of Microshade using Honeybee

4 Oct 23, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service