Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

yj's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I second this question.. If I get a chance to share results I would."

yj replied May 28, 2017 to PCM

1 May 28, 2017
Reply by yj

"Hi I have had similar errors, just replugging the lighting schedule might do the tri…"

yj replied May 28, 2017 to Index Out of Range

2 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Q. 2 & 7 no longer an issue."

yj replied May 21, 2017 to integrating integrated daylight and energy sim with Nat vent, light shelf, etc.

1 May 21, 2017
Reply by yj

"Hi Theodoros thank you for your feedback. I don't quite understand the term decompos…"

yj replied Apr 19, 2017 to butterfly cfd outdoor 3d error: cannot find file poitns in directory polymesh in times 0 down to constant.

6 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Thank you for reply, I simplied the case a lot and tried only cfd on only a part of…"

yj replied Apr 19, 2017 to butterfly cfd outdoor 3d error: cannot find file poitns in directory polymesh in times 0 down to constant.

6 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"and the definition file."

yj replied Mar 1, 2017 to keep getting errors Integrated daylighting and Energy analysis for multiple zones

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by yj

"Thank you for the response. I followed the tip about non-convex surfaces and shapes.…"

yj replied Mar 1, 2017 to keep getting errors Integrated daylighting and Energy analysis for multiple zones

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by yj

"Thank you Mostapha, with the fixed Header the simulation is working. "

yj replied Feb 26, 2017 to [SOLVED] Non-US based project, absence of an epw file - how to work with Ladybug tools, a possible work around?

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by yj

"Thank you for the explanation Mostapha. This study concerns a winning proposal of mu…"

yj replied Feb 21, 2017 to [SOLVED] Non-US based project, absence of an epw file - how to work with Ladybug tools, a possible work around?

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by yj

"Hi, I haven't tried it myself yet but you can use openrefine I think.  http://openre…"

yj replied Apr 27, 2015 to Simulation Data as Json Output

4 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Vinu Subashini

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service