Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Will Krzymowski's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"There are people here who could probably answer your question better, but the "air m…"

Will Krzymowski replied Feb 3, 2015 to energy simulation of a breathing building

6 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mona rezk

"Love having it in 3D! Again, thanks for the great plug-in. I've also combined it wit…"

Will Krzymowski replied Feb 2, 2015 to Sun-path diagram and shading mask

17 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Any luck looking into this?"

Will Krzymowski replied Feb 2, 2015 to Spherical Sampling

4 Feb 2, 2015

"This answers the question of weather or not I'm modifying the radiance settings, or…"

Will Krzymowski replied Jan 26, 2015 to Spherical Sampling

4 Feb 2, 2015

"BINGO. Working. I remeber seeing this, but opted to not update in the middle of my p…"

Will Krzymowski replied Jan 20, 2015 to Error on Watch the Sky example file

5 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"These are the files that I'm using, and I'm still having trouble getting this to wor…"

Will Krzymowski replied Jan 19, 2015 to Error on Watch the Sky example file

5 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"If I want to create a Honeybee routine that samples a space with using this spherica…"

Will Krzymowski replied Jan 15, 2015 to Same inputs (i think)... but different outputs

14 Jan 18, 2015

"I'm a bit confused. When I use a Rhino surface to generate a grid of test points, do…"

Will Krzymowski replied Dec 16, 2014 to Same inputs (i think)... but different outputs

14 Jan 18, 2015

"Right, makes sense that different material values with the same name would be in con…"

Will Krzymowski replied Dec 11, 2014 to Same inputs (i think)... but different outputs

14 Jan 18, 2015

"I think a report for success is helpful in terms of learning what the components are…"

Will Krzymowski replied Dec 8, 2014 to Same inputs (i think)... but different outputs

14 Jan 18, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service