Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Claudio Campanile's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claudia Looking at that error, I would say that the window surface could not be p…"

Claudio Campanile replied Jan 7, 2016 to Daylight Simulation Error/Warnings

7 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Claudia

"Hi Chao Not sure if this can help. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/2807164…"

Claudio Campanile replied Nov 14, 2015 to energy saving simulate for intelligient lighting system with daylight sensor

2 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Great idea, I am very interested in following this tread. Unfortunately I don't know…"

Claudio Campanile replied Oct 20, 2015 to Running Honeybee in parallel across multiple computers in a network

9 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Iris Loche

"Great - as usual!"

Claudio Campanile replied Feb 23, 2015 to [New Development] Pollination for exploring multi-dimensional data

11 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Yassin Ashour

"Super! I am glad to see that my discussion is going further. Thank you Mostapha! C…"

Claudio Campanile replied Nov 17, 2014 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you so much for these news. Again my thanks for all your work yo…"

Claudio Campanile replied Sep 30, 2014 to New Set of Ladybug and Honeybee Video Tutorials

8 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Mira Al-Suradi

"PPS: I would even remember that shadings need a higher quality (especially the bounc…"

Claudio Campanile replied Aug 24, 2014 to How to add horizental and vertical shade for a glazing with using honeybee?

7 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Dan Hou

"Hi Dan, Since the component just generates surfaces (breps) you can use it twice an…"

Claudio Campanile replied Aug 24, 2014 to How to add horizental and vertical shade for a glazing with using honeybee?

7 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Dan Hou

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you for your work. I used it to read the data I said before and…"

Claudio Campanile replied Aug 9, 2014 to How to read all hourly grid illuminance throughout the year?

5 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Dan Hou

"Hello Dan, I had your problem too and I solved it by this way: connect a slider 1-8…"

Claudio Campanile replied Aug 8, 2014 to How to read all hourly grid illuminance throughout the year?

5 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Dan Hou

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service