Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Max D's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, when you lock the legend to an annual spread, smaller differences in value sim…"

Max D replied Jul 3, 2016 to Legend - Visualize Microclimate Map

7 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Claudia

"Coming from a DIVA perspective here where I run most of my daylight, but I assume HB…"

Max D replied Jul 3, 2016 to Daylighting black Dos screen disappears quickly and simulations fails

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Max D

"By "nothing changes", you mean what result outputs, exactly? I see you are using a n…"

Max D replied Jul 1, 2016 to Problem with materials and loads in Thermal Simulations

3 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Chris, I re-checked, but irradiance is nil in the weather file for that indicate…"

Max D replied Jul 1, 2016 to Radiant Temperature Map °C too high during night

23 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Max D

"I had a recent error with the set EP zone schedules component- the HVAC availabiltiy…"

Max D replied Jun 29, 2016 to how to check the HVAC Availability Schedule of a zone program

8 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"All fixed. I accidentally used an old GenCumulativeSky.exe from the archives that di…"

Max D replied Aug 29, 2014 to Honeybee materialLib Exception

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Max D

"Maybe it is the meshing going on in the background that makes it slow in Hbee- it ca…"

Max D replied Aug 29, 2014 to Handling complex geometry in Honeybee vs DIVA

12 Jan 15, 2017

"Can you bug the IBPSANYC folks to please upload all of the past presentation vids, t…"

Max D replied Aug 28, 2014 to Ladybug and Honeybee Presentation at IBPSA-USA New York Regional Chapter

7 Sep 29, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service