Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Francesco's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Update. I have tried a new code: Important: in input you have to consider a .png fi…"

Francesco replied Dec 14, 2016 to Sky View Factor calculation: different possible approaches.

9 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"I have also used the image attached below but the difference in the two values deter…"

Francesco replied Dec 14, 2016 to Sky View Factor calculation: different possible approaches.

9 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Dear Mostapha, I have used a basic image (Image_for_comparison.bmp, attached below)…"

9 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"I have seen. Thank you Mostapha!"

Francesco replied Dec 6, 2016 to Sky View Factor calculation: different possible approaches.

9 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Exactly"

Francesco replied Dec 6, 2016 to Sky View Factor calculation: different possible approaches.

9 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Ok, if I need, I'll contact you. Regards, Francesco "

Francesco replied Nov 29, 2016 to Butterfly: there is a research paper that can I eventually include as a reference?

4 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Theodore, sorry for the delay in responding. The pressure plot varies because I…"

Francesco replied Nov 23, 2016 to Butterfly: outletBoundary component modification to model a case study

4 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"1) how have you defined 4 as a "nice" factor? 2) here below (sorry for the quality..…"

Francesco replied Nov 21, 2016 to Butterfly: outletBoundary component modification to model a case study

4 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"In other words, Chris, I think there is a problem with the central latitude and long…"

Francesco replied Nov 3, 2016 to Dragonfly: importing Landsata data and related issue

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Hi Chris, thank you for the response. I have downloaded the data for Bologna: The…"

Francesco replied Oct 30, 2016 to Dragonfly: importing Landsata data and related issue

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Francesco

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service