Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Embarassing! This is what you get when you have ideas while stuck in Linux. Thanks…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 16, 2016 to OpenStudio Measures: Reports

3 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"I guess we can extract the data required for the reports using the RDD component. Ne…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 16, 2016 to OpenStudio Measures: Reports

3 Oct 16, 2016

"Thanks Sarith and Ji, I guess this can also be in the form of a wiki, where all thi…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 16, 2016 to [COMMUNITY PROJECT]: Material Database for Energy+, Radiance and Therm

8 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Hi Mohammad, Unfortunately I am currently tied up to completely different studies.…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 9, 2016 to EnergyPlus v8.6.0 - Daylighting Control

6 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by OH_Dimore

"Hi architsama, We have added some cool features to Butterfly recently. If you updat…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 7, 2016 to any update on the Butterfly?

31 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Chris, Thanks for the reply. It's good to know this will be usefull and implemen…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 1, 2016 to EnergyPlus v8.6.0 - Daylighting Control

6 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by OH_Dimore

"Hi Gjergji, If you can provide your GH script it will be easier for people to take…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Sep 21, 2016 to Trees in Outdoor Thermal Comfort

9 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Gjergjji Shkurti

"This is a cool discussion Chris and Ji. The diagrams will also help people that are…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Sep 21, 2016 to [clarified] How is natural ventilation determined based on min and max values for both indoor and outdoor temperature?

11 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Olivier, Thanks for trying out BF! And I am sorry for responding so late, I have…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Sep 13, 2016 to Butterfly and HumanUI: an outdoor CFD example

27 Feb 10, 2017

"Hi Ji, Glad to hear the simulation kept on working with the updated fvSchemes. I th…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Aug 27, 2016 to butterfly test: simulation for case with fvScheme updated is not working

4 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service