Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Leland, Thanks a lot for you thoughts. What you mention makes a lot of sense and…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fly! Component - accomodate larger-scale, complicated models

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you so much for the code! I was actually using the random list c…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fly! Component - accomodate larger-scale, complicated models

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Lasse, If you search on any scientific portal I believe you will find a lot on v…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 28, 2016 to any update on the Butterfly?

31 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Olivier, I second Mostapha's suggestions. I would start with a 2D case in which…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 22, 2016 to Butterfly and HumanUI: an outdoor CFD example

27 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Fransesco, I assumed you are working in meters and noticed that there were 2 cel…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 21, 2016 to Butterfly: outletBoundary component modification to model a case study

4 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Hi Fransesco! Thanks for sharing the example with us! Great job! And thanks for cat…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 21, 2016 to Butterfly: outletBoundary component modification to model a case study

4 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Francesco

"Hi Chenyang, Please try this and let us know if it works. Kind regards, Theodore."

Theodoros Galanos replied Nov 10, 2016 to Having trouble installing butterfly

13 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Chenyang

"Hi Lyndon, Sorry I think we are out of reply nesting. The case you are referring t…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 31, 2016 to any update on the Butterfly?

31 Jan 5, 2017

"Hi Lyndon, Sorry for the late reply. As Mostapha said these are the links to downlo…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 31, 2016 to any update on the Butterfly?

31 Jan 5, 2017

"Hi Saeed, I have never done this myself but I can offer my thoughts on this. The w…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Oct 18, 2016 to Optimization by custom algorithm in Honeybee

8 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Saeed

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service