Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Chris, Thanks for the detailed answer. I was going to ask if this was the way t…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 20, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi, I am doing some vertical sky tests on a sample geometry. I am getting funky vis…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 19, 2015 to Vertical Sky Component - Great Job

24 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"I am now getting the old "calculation has been terminated by the user" error. I am…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 18, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hey Abraham, The way I understand the concept of transmissivity is near to the one…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 18, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hey Chris, Thanks for the advice. Can't believe I wasn't accounting for the shades…"

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris and Abraham, Thank you for your replies. Ye it's a big file, surface and…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 17, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chien Si, Thanks for the info, I did not know that e+ and OS can handle that. I…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 17, 2015 to Life Cycle Assessment (EPD) and Financial impact Assessment with HoneyBee

4 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

"Actually, After updating from github I now can't create the recipe. In the preview…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 16, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Sorry Abraham, Long night. You are right of course. You can find the file in this d…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 16, 2015 to Problem displaying annual indoor comfort metrics

17 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"I'd like to add something relating to curved surfaces in Energy Plus. Is it me bein…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 16, 2015 to Energy Shade Benefit Evaluation

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service