Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ding's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Btw, I assume some other people also use and tend to trust the similar procedure and…"

Ding replied May 5, 2015 to Discrepancy of the results of energy use for electric lighting

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Abraham, Thank you for the link. Actually I had already been aware of it. This is…"

Ding replied May 5, 2015 to Discrepancy of the results of energy use for electric lighting

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Abraham, Thank you. What I want to add is that the lighting schedule which used…"

Ding replied May 4, 2015 to Discrepancy of the results of energy use for electric lighting

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Abraham, Thanks a lot for your reply! I have incorporated the COP in my test mo…"

Ding replied May 4, 2015 to "read EP Result" - results are missing in the new version

10 May 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Thank you so much for the detail explanation! It helps a lot!  As Abraham…"

Ding replied May 4, 2015 to "read EP Result" - results are missing in the new version

10 May 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Thank you so much for the very helpful tutorial and your explanation! But…"

Ding replied May 3, 2015 to "read EP Result" - results are missing in the new version

10 May 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Theodore, I notice that you are trying to conduct energy simulation based on day…"

Ding replied Apr 30, 2015 to EnergyPlus and Lighting Zones

6 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Ding

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you! I did not notice the new release of the components. I have…"

Ding replied Apr 30, 2015 to "read EP Result" - results are missing in the new version

10 May 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chien,   Thank you again for your time and your kind help!   In case we have diff…"

Ding replied Jul 22, 2014 to gbXML generation problems - using Honeybee and GrizzlyBear

18 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Chris,   Thank you very much for your kind help! Actually I found this problem by…"

Ding replied Jul 11, 2014 to gbXML generation problems - using Honeybee and GrizzlyBear

18 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service