Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Blanca Dasi Espuig's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abraham, thank you so much for your time and help. I did realize that after the s…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 5, 2015 to [FAQ] Where to find .epw weather data?

23 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Alvaro Balderrama

"That would be a very useful input for annual simulations too:) Thanks for all your h…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 4, 2015 to E+ Orientation

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Blanca Dasi Espuig

"Thanks Mostapha! I missed that option. Is there a way to change the orientation in a…"

9 Aug 4, 2015

"Hi Chris, Thank you for your input. I assumed that it was the Meteonorm Weather Fil…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 4, 2015 to [FAQ] Where to find .epw weather data?

23 Jun 11, 2017

"Thanks Mostapha, If I replace the components qith new ones from the Tabs the date a…"

9 Aug 4, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, I am having the same problem as Burin, but when I update the component…"

9 Aug 4, 2015

"Hi Mostapha and Chris, have any of you tried to run an energy simulation with an ep…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Jul 31, 2015 to [FAQ] Where to find .epw weather data?

23 Jun 11, 2017

"Hi Mostapha, Annual Daylight simulations take hours to be done, I am working with Rh…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Jul 23, 2015 to NEW RELEASE > Ladybug 0.0.59 and Honeybee 0.0.56!

13 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Robert Narracci

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service