Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Forgot to attach the file."

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 17, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Vinu, Really sorry for the delay in my reply I have been very sick this last wee…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 17, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Giuseppe, I am not able to reproduce the error that you are finding. I have howe…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 14, 2015 to Problem with the solve adjacencies component

14 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"As always Chris, I'm impressed by your knowledge! Thank you for correcting me!"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 10, 2015 to what is "Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Cooling Energy [J](Hourly)"?

8 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Grasshope, In short yes although i'm not entirely sure without seeing your model…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 9, 2015 to what is "Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Cooling Energy [J](Hourly)"?

8 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Grasshope Did you get this list by looking at the code in the Honeybee_Read EP Surf…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 9, 2015 to the EP output variables used in calculation of the variables on the Read EP Results component

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Grasshope, 1. As for your 1st question I guess the outdoor air is doing a little…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 9, 2015 to what is "Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Cooling Energy [J](Hourly)"?

8 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Jeremy Strangely I can't download the file you posted, could you please email it…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 8, 2015 to Human Comfort Analysis issues

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Elize, I've looked at your file two questions. - Is each branch of the data tre…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 7, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Vinu, I've already created the component post a group run example file here and…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 3, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service