Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Antonello Di Nunzio's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi djordje, Thanks for your reply and your kind words! Hi Pietro, I have took a l…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 27, 2016 to is there a way to visualise a colored mesh issued from Rhino3D in a 3D environment like Google Earth?

7 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Pietro Florio

"Hi Jin, you are right, we should modify a couple of code lines. Thanks Best Anton…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 23, 2016 to [clarified and updated] Sky View simulation results are strange when target building geometry is not included as part of the context

6 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Hi Ji, There is an input that lets you control the self-obstruction of your geometr…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 23, 2016 to [clarified and updated] Sky View simulation results are strange when target building geometry is not included as part of the context

6 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Hi djordje, thanks for the updates. Now the analysis component works fine.   I h…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 6, 2016 to LB terrain generator

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"Ok! thanks a lot, djordje! Is it correct to use a workflow for the visibility analys…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 4, 2016 to LB terrain generator

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"djordje, You are right and your idea sounds good. "_basePoint_" as input and "origi…"

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"Hi djordje, "_origin_" is defined by users and if this input is empty the default va…"

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"Hi djordje, Yes, the component projects the point onto terrain mesh/surface. Bes…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 3, 2016 to LB terrain generator

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"Hi djordje, I have solved the issue of the origin point, and I have also changed so…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 2, 2016 to LB terrain generator

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

"Hi djordje, it is weird but I can't reproduce the error now, it works fine. About t…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 1, 2016 to LB terrain generator

53 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Saket Sarupria

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by