Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Luciano's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abraham, here my zipped dir. I wrote "where ra_gif" in C:\ and C:\ladybug\ direct…"

Luciano replied Jun 5, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi, as previous post here my two example files. The conversion from HDR to GIF or TI…"

Luciano replied Jun 4, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi Abraham and Mostapha, i have still the same issue unfortunately. At this moment i…"

Luciano replied Jun 3, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"EmbryoViz seems to be ok (i only put the path of your GIF image): i see the HDR fi…"

Luciano replied May 28, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Thank you Abraham for your effort and your advice (about good behaviour to improve m…"

Luciano replied May 28, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi and thanks Mostapha and Abraham Yezioro. I linked my GH file (it's the first abou…"

Luciano replied May 27, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi Mostapha, thanks for your effort. I followed your indication but the result was t…"

Luciano replied May 26, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi Mostapha, baloon text displays: Then i've run .BAT (after edit it), here the pic: "

Luciano replied May 26, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Firstly thank you for your timely answer, I've made some attempts about points 1),2)…"

36 Oct 25, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service