Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Luciano's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rania, by RayMan and ENVImet. From ENVImet i have 4 values (MRT, wind speed, rela…"

Luciano replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is it possible to calculate PET value to evaluate Outdoor thermal comfort condition?

15 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Luciano

"Thank you Chris for your support, you're right I'll try to do this, in my workflow M…"

Luciano replied Jan 23, 2015 to Is it possible to calculate PET value to evaluate Outdoor thermal comfort condition?

15 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Luciano

"Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your help and explanation about PMV and outdoor comf…"

Luciano replied Jan 22, 2015 to Is it possible to calculate PET value to evaluate Outdoor thermal comfort condition?

15 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Luciano

"Thank you so much Chris! It would be interesting to evaluate projects with a complet…"

Luciano replied Dec 8, 2014 to Impossible to visualize weather data from .epw IPCC scenario A2

4 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Luciano

"Hi Mostapha, thank you very much indeed! I appreciate very much your work (LB + HB)…"

Luciano replied Dec 4, 2014 to Impossible to visualize weather data from .epw IPCC scenario A2

4 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Luciano

"OK, and thank you very, very much for your support. Again."

Luciano replied Jun 15, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Mostapha, i checked. It seems to be ok: "

Luciano replied Jun 12, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"I'm using Win7 Professional x64, i suppose to have all permissions as admin, however…"

Luciano replied Jun 10, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"I re-installed Radiance from previous link and i noticed: 1) the second HDR image (t…"

Luciano replied Jun 5, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi, it's ok radiance\bin\ directory (all ra_gid, ra_tif etc. are included), my radia…"

Luciano replied Jun 5, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service