Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Claudia's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abraham, Thanks  a lot for your reply! It was extremely useful! As you said i´ve…"

Claudia replied Dec 21, 2015 to Honeybee: Daylight - Radiance Material problem

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Abraham, here are the files, hopes you´ll find a solution. Thanks a lot in advanc…"

Claudia replied Dec 18, 2015 to Honeybee: Daylight - Radiance Material problem

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Chris, you were right sorry for asking you again the same question. Anyway i´m tr…"

Claudia replied Dec 17, 2015 to Energy+/HoneyBee Error: Zero or negative surface area

10 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Chris, I´m sorry to disturb you again, but i´ve still some problems with the windows…"

Claudia replied Dec 16, 2015 to Energy+/HoneyBee Error: Zero or negative surface area

10 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Chris, I´ve solved the problem, it was my fault! Thanks a lot for your support! Clau…"

Claudia replied Dec 15, 2015 to Energy+/HoneyBee Error: Zero or negative surface area

10 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Actually, I don´t know why, now seems to be ok and i haven´t received any…"

Claudia replied Dec 15, 2015 to Energy+/HoneyBee Error: Zero or negative surface area

10 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Thanks a lot for your quick answer!! Now that i´ve been accepted i can dir…"

10 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service