Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ninja's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Abraham,Thanks again, I should credit some of my work to you :) . I took a look at t…"

Ninja replied Mar 22, 2015 to Exporting multiple outputs to Excel while running Octopus

11 May 5, 2015
Reply by Nitë

"Thanks Mostapha, I'll check the Radiation Callalilly when I go back home tonight . I…"

Ninja replied Mar 21, 2015 to Is there an ideal workflow for optimizing the placement of PV panels?

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ninja

"Hi Abraham, I don't know how I missed that, no air condition no cooling loads... duh…"

Ninja replied Mar 21, 2015 to Cooling and heating loads are missing from my output

8 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ninja

"Hi Abraham, Thank you so much for your help, I thought I have the most updated comp…"

Ninja replied Mar 18, 2015 to Cooling and heating loads are missing from my output

8 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ninja

"Here are the files, the zone construction components are grouped in a box with a blu…"

Ninja replied Mar 17, 2015 to Cooling and heating loads are missing from my output

8 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ninja

"Abraham, I didn't want to attach my file because it's very messy. It will take a whi…"

Ninja replied Mar 17, 2015 to Cooling and heating loads are missing from my output

8 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ninja

"Awesome, Thanks. One more question, how do I account for ground plane for daylightin…"

Ninja replied Mar 5, 2015 to I have a curved lightshelf, how do I assign it as a shading element for daylighting simulations?

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Peter, Thanks for your help. After connecting my lightshelf to a HBsurface, I should…"

Ninja replied Mar 5, 2015 to I have a curved lightshelf, how do I assign it as a shading element for daylighting simulations?

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"No worries, I kinda of figured that this happened because I have updated components.…"

Ninja replied Mar 1, 2015 to My indoor view factor calculator component is missing output "zonesrfnames"

8 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by mohamed aly

"Abraham, Thanks for the tip. By following discussion 2 I was able to get the MRT map…"

Ninja replied Mar 1, 2015 to My indoor view factor calculator component is missing output "zonesrfnames"

8 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by mohamed aly

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service