Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Chris, Suppose we have a thermal zone with 2 windows in the same size, one on…"

Grasshope replied Sep 20, 2016 to Honeybee: Air flow produces unrealistic results

5 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you for your advice, Chris! The updated diagram is shown below. May I confirm…"

Grasshope replied Sep 19, 2016 to [clarified] How is natural ventilation determined based on min and max values for both indoor and outdoor temperature?

11 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you very much, Chris! Next time, maybe I shall ask if there is already a LB/H…"

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to [clarified] shall we estimate clothing level based on outdoor air temperature?

3 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you very much, Chris! I've revised the diagram as shown below. Please kindly…"

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to [clarified] How is natural ventilation determined based on min and max values for both indoor and outdoor temperature?

11 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Dear Chris and Abraham, thank you very much for the very prompt update! It works fin…"

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to [solved] Run Energy Simulatino component runtime error

5 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"noted with thanks, Chris! I'll try the update components later! "

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to update ladybug component warning: file is not a zip file

3 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"... and it seems that both update components cannot update themselves, the following…"

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to update ladybug component warning: file is not a zip file

3 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"the idf file and GH file are attached"

Grasshope replied Sep 18, 2016 to [solved] Run Energy Simulatino component runtime error

5 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"I run the IDF generated through EP-Launch, and it seems that all the default materia…"

5 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you very much, Chris and Mostapha, for the update! - Ji"

Grasshope replied Sep 11, 2016 to words in the explanation for "heating" on Read EP Result component may need to be revised

3 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service