Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Elzine Braasch's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, In trying the schedules to values, the values seem to be missing Attache…"

Elzine Braasch replied Jan 20, 2016 to Error: Microclimate Map Analysis Component not producing data

6 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"I got it working if I disconnected the "Set Schedules" component from the workflow..…"

Elzine Braasch replied Jan 19, 2016 to Error: Microclimate Map Analysis Component not producing data

6 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately I am still having the sam…"

Elzine Braasch replied Jan 19, 2016 to Error: Microclimate Map Analysis Component not producing data

6 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Chris, Awesome thanks! =D I am hosting several focus groups here in New Zealand to…"

Elzine Braasch replied Dec 17, 2015 to Presentations using Honeybee & Ladybug

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Also, where can I find the "Honeybee_Annual Indoor Comfort Analysis" component?"

Elzine Braasch replied Nov 24, 2015 to Unrecognised Comfort Recipe - Microclimate Map Analysis

3 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"You guys are awesome! I will have a play with this in my project and get back to you…"

Elzine Braasch replied Oct 28, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

"It seems to work however if you just apply it to a one-zoned building. Perhaps it ha…"

Elzine Braasch replied Oct 27, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you for this, however the batch files for each idf are only gene…"

Elzine Braasch replied Oct 18, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Here is nother example of the extrusions acting weirdly with this workflow. In addin…"

Elzine Braasch replied Oct 18, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

"Hi Mostapha, The sample file works with the given orientations, however if you add…"

Elzine Braasch replied Oct 18, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service