Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Abraham Yezioro's Discussions (1,285)

Discussions Replied To (1184) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, This specific component has to be inserted from the toolbar since the number of…"

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 16, 2014 to HoneyBee Add glazing Ratio and occupancy period components

11 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

"Hi Michal, You need to update the component. -A."

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 16, 2014 to HoneyBee Add glazing Ratio and occupancy period components

11 Jun 16, 2014

"I believe the components for E+ are not yet released."

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 12, 2014 to Exporting to EnergyPlus

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Claudio, For the window size i suggest to constrain the sill height and window he…"

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 9, 2014 to HoneyBee Add glazing Ratio and occupancy period components

11 Jun 16, 2014

"Hmmm ... Running out of ideas. I would suggest to reinstall Radiance, but maybe Most…"

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 5, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"OK. One more thing to test. if you go to C:\ladybug\JackTest053\imageBasedSimulation…"

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 5, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi Jack, I'm still interested in seeing the directory contents where the results are…"

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Hi Mostapha, I believe it is still open, but can't tell for sure. I asked Luciano (J…"

Abraham Yezioro replied Jun 2, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"Jack, I saw the video. I have 2 comments (not very helpful right now): 1. As Mostaph…"

Abraham Yezioro replied May 28, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

"... so weird. It works for me fine. See attached. I tested 3 options: "My" way, "You…"

Abraham Yezioro replied May 28, 2014 to beginner user issue HoneyBee goes GH ultra-paranoid mode

36 Oct 25, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service