Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aristo, First, to reply to your numbered comments: 1. Flux in lumens, as reporte…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Dec 29, 2016 to Electric lighting components for Honeybee

34 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

"Hi Ladan, As you are probably aware, the element of LEED v.4 daylight calculations…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Dec 5, 2016 to Calculating LEED ASE

6 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Tracy

"Hi Theodore, Just a quick update. Bo Lin, one of my colleagues at Penn State (who no…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fly! Component - accomodate larger-scale, complicated models

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Theodore, Since we are talking of building simulations, I assume that when you ta…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fly! Component - accomodate larger-scale, complicated models

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Weather data present in EPW files are based on Typical Meteorological Year. The meth…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Nov 14, 2016 to Changing the resolution (Image quality) of imagebased simulation - Ladybug

8 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Afshin Ghafoori

"Hi Devang, This discussion should lead you in the right direction. Sarith"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Nov 12, 2016 to Honeybee and LNBLWindow

23 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Bill, I think the issue had to do with a bug in the previous version of that com…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 18, 2016 to Artificial lighting calculation problem

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Bill Chow

"Hi Ji, Yes. That website was created, and I assume is still being maintained, by Al…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 16, 2016 to [COMMUNITY PROJECT]: Material Database for Energy+, Radiance and Therm

8 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Does bcl.nrel.gov have Radiance materials too? I couldn't find a section for that."

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 16, 2016 to [COMMUNITY PROJECT]: Material Database for Energy+, Radiance and Therm

8 Oct 16, 2016

"Hi Theodore! Great idea! Here are  a couple of places that I find myself visiting o…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 15, 2016 to [COMMUNITY PROJECT]: Material Database for Energy+, Radiance and Therm

8 Oct 16, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service