Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the end goal here? The way rays will behave after hitting an object is essen…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 21, 2017 to Differential Material RayTracing

8 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"I can't talk about the EnergyPlus side of things, but as far as radiation studies wi…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 15, 2017 to Retroreflecting materials to evaluate the effects on Urban Heat Island

2 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Angelo Figliola

"It's working for me. "

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 15, 2017 to Issues with Material Colours and reflectances with New honeybee

2 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by James Lacy-Smith

"Hi Ji, The component that creates the cumulative sky returns a Python Class. And th…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 4, 2017 to can cumulative sky matrix be stored in a data component?

8 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"On my system it took between 1 minute to 30 seconds. To answer your question about w…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 3, 2017 to Ladybug - set Sun/Light Source manually

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Julian Jauk

"Hi Julian, Here are a few things that you can do: 1. Make the calculation completel…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Apr 2, 2017 to Ladybug - set Sun/Light Source manually

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Julian Jauk

"Chris, Thanks. As you would have realized there wasn't much "magic" in that code an…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Mar 24, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Hi Chris, If possible, can you check if my replacement hack for radiation was corre…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Mar 17, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017

"Which are the six Perez coefficients that you are referring to? A typical output fro…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Mar 17, 2017 to change Perez coefficients for solar radiation modelling under Ladybug or honeybee

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Le

"I am assuming this place is somewhere in Iraq (this info wasn't provided but it appe…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Mar 16, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service