Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Federico, If your metallic venetian blinds are specular (instead of being lamber…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 16, 2016 to Photon Map Radiance

8 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Federico

"Hi Fredrico, Honeybee doesn't support Photon Mapping at present. The functionality…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 15, 2016 to Photon Map Radiance

8 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Federico

"Hi Maha, I just replied to your message. Have you checked out Lark ? http://www.foo…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 14, 2016 to CIE sky for daylighting simulation

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Maha Shalaby

"Hi David, You can easily add electric lights to your annual simulation but controll…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 13, 2016 to ldt file and IES file \ Interior light contribute in annual analysis

4 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by David Maimone

"To add to Mostapha's replies, here are a few of things to consider: CIE Illuminants…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 13, 2016 to CIE sky for daylighting simulation

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Maha Shalaby

"Hi David, I wasn't able to recreate the error that you got on my system as the file…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 12, 2016 to ldt file and IES file \ Interior light contribute in annual analysis

4 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by David Maimone

"This is an excellent write-up and literature review. Thank you !"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 10, 2016 to [discussion] Sky View Factor

14 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Hi Everyone, Unlike Honeybee/Radiance, Dialux primarily uses a view-independent Rad…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 7, 2016 to Electric Lighting Components - Automate view selection

7 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Elzine, I think the surface normals for your glazings might be facing inwards. I…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 28, 2016 to Window Extrusion Component making the extrusions on the inside

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Mostapha, thanks."

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 7, 2016 to Is it possible to model multi-modifer complex radiance materials in Honeybee ?

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service