Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Claudio's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, I think the problema was on my side I mean my machine and HB where having…"

Claudio replied Oct 16, 2014 to Glare analysis according to a reflectance % of a glass panel

10 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I've Try with the HB exemple file and the Glare component fails to display an image.…"

Claudio replied Oct 15, 2014 to Glare analysis according to a reflectance % of a glass panel

10 Oct 18, 2014

"Update HB and the LB manually and it did work fine. finally    "

Claudio replied Oct 15, 2014 to Glare analysis according to a reflectance % of a glass panel

10 Oct 18, 2014

"I've used the file from the HB example folder and it does generates an image as show…"

10 Oct 18, 2014

"Ok First attempt no very successfully. I can not get any image from the HDR to Tiff.…"

10 Oct 18, 2014

"Great, As Always Chris you've come to the rescue. I wish at some time I'll be able t…"

10 Oct 18, 2014

"Sorry Guys for my ignorance but what is a sun-up hour and how can we get that in LB …"

Claudio replied Oct 13, 2014 to Glare analysis

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Great Finally here. Can't wait to put it to use. One question. I guess this will bre…"

Claudio replied Sep 15, 2014 to NEW RELEASE OF LADYBUG AND HONEYBEE!

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Noah Palmer Licht

"Btw I cannot get your attachment as I on my phone. I'll take a look. Once I get to t…"

Claudio replied Aug 13, 2014 to Testing a list of options using Honeybee / E+

19 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Hi reiner I'm not sure of the way you've build your definition. But make sure that t…"

Claudio replied Aug 13, 2014 to Testing a list of options using Honeybee / E+

19 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service