Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Bi Xiaojian's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Devang, Great thanks for your work and immediate reply, and so thankful for your…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 17, 2016 to Honeybee_Energy Optimization with Galapagos_Erro

16 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Bi Xiaojian

"Hi Mostapha, Chris, Devang and other group members, I checked some issues about Gal…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 16, 2016 to Honeybee_Energy Optimization with Galapagos_Erro

16 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Bi Xiaojian

"Hi Devang, Sorry for my late reply. It will take approximately one hour to reach th…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 16, 2016 to Honeybee_Energy Optimization with Galapagos_Erro

16 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Bi Xiaojian

"Hi Devang, Thanks for your immediate reply. I remembered to set the threshold to min…"

16 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Bi Xiaojian

"Hi djordje, So sorry for not make my issue clear.  After the study of relevant pos…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 3, 2016 to Renewable Energy Production Issue

6 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Hi Mingbo, Thanks to your imediate reply. Sorry for forgetting to upload gh documen…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 2, 2016 to Problems about modelling a huge space with Honeybee Energy Simulation

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi djordje, Great thanks to your immediate and detailed reply. I am working on it b…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 2, 2016 to Renewable Energy Production Issue

6 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Hi Mingbo, Great thanks to your immediate reply and patient help. And it really did…"

Bi Xiaojian replied Nov 2, 2016 to Problems about modelling a huge space with Honeybee Energy Simulation

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service