Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Shell' (8)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transfer Line Load to a Shell

Hi, I am trying to transfer a line load to a shell element without having the line element influence my results. For instance, I can’t opti…

Started by Mathieu Côté

1 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

BESO Shell Component

Hi, I was trying to recreate the BESO for Shell simulation described in page 84 of the manual v1.2.2. However, I was unable to get an resu…

Started by Yike Qin

3 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Yike Qin

Shell hinges

Hi. Any good ideas on how to add a hinge between to planar perpendicular shell elements? Say hinges at slab edges on a wall? Thanks. Rasmu…

Started by Rasmus Holst

4 May 17, 2016
Reply by Rasmus Holst

Buckling Behavior of Shells

Hi  i'm trying to evaluate the mechanical behavior of a shell structure. For this purpose i'm running an AnalyseTh.II.O and afterwards an a…

Started by Christiane Richter

3 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Christiane Richter

FEM-definition for the shell element of Karamba

Hi I'm wondering what type of FEM element Karamba uses to approximate shell behaviour. I can tell, that it is triangular but what about the…

Started by Daniel Kolling Andersen

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Romain Mesnil

Moment Peaks in Shells/Plates at Point-Supports

Hi all I've had a mail correspondence with Clemens regarding peak moments at point supports. We've agreed to share our discussion with the…

Started by Daniel Kolling Andersen

0 Jul 17, 2015

Uniform Pressure on Shell

Helo, I have a shell (Spherical Cap) and I want to obtain the buckling modes under uniform pressure (in a radial and not vertical directio…

Started by marinako

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by marinako

Five-story building

Comment by Llordella Patricio on October 7, 2014 at 1:27pmDelete Comment 8-10-14losa.ghhello, I'm working on this model. I would like to kn…

Started by Llordella Patricio

0 Oct 22, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service