Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Balazs Kisfali's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Anastasios, it seems the MeshMachine went out from the feature list of Kangaroo, ...…"

Balazs Kisfali replied Nov 29, 2017 to Small finite elements for steel plates with meshes

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Thanks. I'll go to try the MeshMachine (I did not used yet), the triangulated mesh i…"

Balazs Kisfali replied Nov 29, 2017 to Small finite elements for steel plates with meshes

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, Thanks for the tip, this worked well ;) I re-arranged my cross section f…"

Balazs Kisfali replied Jun 8, 2017 to Cross section optimisation with min. size members

2 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, Thanks, just managed with the T profile ;) ...I went back to scratch, as…"

Balazs Kisfali replied May 31, 2017 to Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, Now I tried. But actually when I choose the shape, in the dropdown menu…"

Balazs Kisfali replied May 24, 2017 to Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"The file upload was drop due to the size, ...now I re-upload only the CSV, that is s…"

Balazs Kisfali replied May 24, 2017 to Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, I have encountered an error, pls see attached. I checked several times b…"

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, Thanks for the reply. Regards, Balazs"

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Clemens, Thanks for your answer. Can I add more columns to the CrossSectionTable?…"

Balazs Kisfali replied May 23, 2017 to Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Dear Clemens, Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look at Hoopsnake.  Once I have a bit…"

Balazs Kisfali replied Apr 26, 2017 to MeshLoad to LineLoad

10 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service