Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Giorgio's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I have found a solutions. I have made those intersections points and after that i ma…"

Giorgio replied Jan 28, 2019 to Made an diagonal beam, but it doesnt connect between the columns

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"The problem is that it doesnt sees those points as nodes, so karamba thinks those be…"

Giorgio replied Jan 25, 2019 to Made an diagonal beam, but it doesnt connect between the columns

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Matthew, I have made the curves explode between those intersections. How can i m…"

Giorgio replied Jan 25, 2019 to Made an diagonal beam, but it doesnt connect between the columns

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"LinesTest.gh Here you go"

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Matthew, Is there any more info about this? Cause karamba keeps seeying it as mu…"

Giorgio replied Jan 24, 2019 to Made an diagonal beam, but it doesnt connect between the columns

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Clements, thanks for the reply. Going to read in the manual and the examples. "

Giorgio replied Jan 16, 2019 to How to make joints fixed or as a hinged connection?

2 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Giorgio

"Hi Matthew, I have made them split, so the input im giving to karamba is all the li…"

Giorgio replied Jan 9, 2019 to Made an diagonal beam, but it doesnt connect between the columns

10 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Matthew, Thanks you for the reply, now i know it has te be picked upfront what fa…"

Giorgio replied Jan 8, 2019 to OptiCrosSec only picks ony type of profile

4 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Giorgio

"Hi Matthew, That is possible, i have a test file where i did it, the other one is w…"

Giorgio replied Jan 7, 2019 to OptiCrosSec only picks ony type of profile

4 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Giorgio

"Hi, I think you should make or copy the load cases and change those numbers of the…"

Giorgio replied Jan 7, 2019 to Load combinations

3 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Giorgio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service