Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (58)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Karamba Download

Hello, I am having trouble with getting the license to work, it states that it is unable to find a suitable version of karamba.  Also ther…

Started by Kristin Plummer

6 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Kristin Plummer

Mesh Connection Karamba

Hi, question about Karamba mesh. Is it possible use the command "Nearest Neighbors" to connect points of 2 or more mesh?  I want to connect…

Started by MatteoPedrana

3 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

Mesh-Load Help

Hi everyone! I was trying to do some experiments with Karamba3d plugin and I wanted to test the Mesh-Load component. I encountered an error…

Started by GiogioTn

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by GiogioTn

Eksport to Robot

Hi. Any news of being able to export shell elements to Robot? As panels or similarly?  It's been a while, since I last asked, so I thought…

Started by Rasmus Holst

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Rasmus Holst

Precribed displacement

Hi everyone,I am a beginner of Karamba. I am trying it for a project. There is a question about the Precribed displacement.I want to get th…

Started by Yanni

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

Generate a Beam with Karamba

I'm trying to generate a simple parametric beam using the tutorial posted below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-ma7ErP8g I seem to be…

Started by ryan beck

2 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

bending moment values in folded plates

Hi guys,I' m working on non regular folded plates and came across some issue, I wasn't able to resolve:If I simulate a folded plate as a sh…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

1 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Karamba3D

structural analysis of a Tunnel with Karamba?

Hello, I'm trying to do a structural analysis of a tunnel (just a section (in the moment)). (Later, if possible, I will try a 3d model too.…

Started by Martin Dembski

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Martin Dembski

making a range out of item list to be selected for optimization (Karamba Best Support Position Effort)

Hey all, immediately with no introduction but respectfully, i wana calculate optimized support position on a supposed waffle ceiling, adapt…

Started by Mahdi Soheyli Fard

0 Jun 28, 2013

Optimize Cross Section

Hi all,  When I optimize cross section, after disassemble the model and then the elements, I want to have each designed cross section writ…

Started by M NICK

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Karamba3D

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by