Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (58)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karamba Rigid Diaphragm

Hello everyone, as the title suggests.. what's the better way to insert a rigid diaphragm in a building model? i added some really high sti…

Started by Francesco P

1 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Questions raised when constructing a retaining wall in Karamba.

Hi everyone, we are 2 students currently writting our Bachelors thesis. In the project we are creating a retaining wall using Karamba and G…

Started by Jajjan

0 Apr 4, 2018

Karamba tutorial question

Hi, I am a student civil engineer and I am slowly learning rhino, GH and karamba. I have a few tutorials but I think in the one I am doing…

Started by Tsvetan Donov

3 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Parametric frame in karamba does not deflect properly

I made a frame that is loaded horizontally. But two thing are going wrong. First the points of supports and the points where the horizontal…

Started by Rayaan Ajouz

1 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Matthew Tam

Material Properties - Diffrent sigma Values for Wood

Maybe this Question is allready answerd but I wasn't able to find it out.  I had a look in the Karamba materialpProperties CSV. file and r…

Started by Tobias Heimig

1 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Defining Supports

Dear all,  after discovering Karamba I was very enthusiastic about the software. But now I always fail when it comes to setting the suppor…

Started by Niklas Haschke

0 Dec 9, 2017

Location of the supports in the cross-section

Dear Karamba users, I have a problem with the location of supports in the cross-section of my structure. I have made a simple girder bridg…

Started by Edward Fransen

5 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

Cross section Width variation

Hello, I am trying to do something pretty simple with the cross section component of Karamba but it's not working. I made exactly the same…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by jjsolly

Finding the most loaded element

Hi all, I was wondering if there's a way to find/highlight the heaviest loaded element in a model. I know how to get the highest loads (N,…

Started by Merijn de Leur

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by Merijn de Leur

Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

Hi, Can you suggest a way how to use equal angles as steel cross sections for Karamba? How can I build up the cross sections table? My main…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service