Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

material behaviour - too rigid

I am having difficulties with getting my material to behave in an elastic/springy manner. At the moment it is not very relaxed and seems to…

Started by Melanie Modafferi

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

Kangaroo: Simulation error (Index out of range) in mesh relaxing

Hello, I need some help. I'm starting to use grashopper now, so this is probably a newbie question. I'm trying to relax the mesh that makes…

Started by Uendel Quintela

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

Orbit simulation

Hi all,  Pretty new to Grasshopper/Kangaroo so please bear with me! Looking for some advice on how to simulate the orbit of an object app…

Started by David Wegman

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by David Wegman

Origami example

Hi all, I've tried to adapt the kangaroo origami example a bit into a bigger size. It's for an Architecture school-project. But it's not w…

Started by Erik Duijn

0 Jun 13, 2013

Pull to mesh to create extruded circles on surface.

Hello, I am trying to achive the effect of extruded circles/ tension nodes on a roof surface using Kangaroo's pull to mesh. I add the mesh…

Started by Eleni

0 May 3, 2013

BUG: PullToSurface

I think I found I bug in the PullToSurface component tonight. The input "PullStrength"'s tool-tip says you can enter "0 for Hard Constrain…

Started by Michael Makris

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Makris

..plasticity in springs

Hi,I am a bit confused with the plasticity Input for Springs in Kangaroo. Maybe somebody could answer me some general questions?The plastic…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Varying stiffness of gridshell lines in dynamic relaxation

Hi everyone, I am doing a dynamic relaxation for a gridshell structure used for a library but I have some areas with a too small height and…

Started by Ikram Ch

0 Mar 31, 2013

Colliding pipes

Hi, I'm quite new to kangaroo, so this question is probably very easy to awnser, but I can't seem to solve it myself.  I've got a set of…

Started by S. van Kempen

0 Mar 20, 2013

Circle Packing on Surface + Attractor

Hey all, I'm attempting to put an irregular "grid" on a custom surface, one with a gradient of radii. I've been looking a lot into the vari…

Started by Dan Siroky

0 Feb 20, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service