Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (892)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

planar quad panels

Hi everybody, I'm trying to echieve a flat quad panels from a duoble curved surface. I was using Daniel's panalization file as starting poi…

Started by Ran Berman

6 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Ran Berman

getting started_catenary

HI, could someone help me getting started in kangaroo, I want to build up a simple only-springs-catenary like in the picture, thnx!

Started by ANGELOS

5 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by ANGELOS

Shrinkwrap trouble

Dear Group, I'm trying to shrink wrap by using negative Pressure and CollideSurf, but my mesh collapses. Does anyone know why? Thanks!

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Flexible diagrid

Hi!   I'm trying to make a flexible diagrid, similar to the photos. Is it possible with kangaroo? I was thinking about creating the grid, s…

Started by gonzalo

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Archieboy

Soap bubbles explode or collapse

Dear Kangaroos, I'm trying to make soap bubbles by creating closed meshes with zero length springs and applying pressure, but they either e…

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Changing AnchorPoints During Simulation

Is that possible to make that. I have tried to do that. And it will just go back to the first Points that I choose before Simulation.

Started by Xiaoyi Wu

1 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Xiaoyi Wu

Self organization

Hi everybody:I would like to know how can I use Kangaroo for simulating self organization. Is there any tutorial I could look for?Thanks!

Started by Fernando Rial

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Archieboy

problem with particles

Trying to do quite the same thing as here byt with kangaroo particles. and also dont work ( need help(    

Started by Philipp

0 Jul 30, 2011

pseudo phisical material

hi  how I can best simulate the physical characteristics of materials such as steel or reinforced concrete. Is there any documentation abou…

Started by Massimiliano Trave

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Andrea Fiore

Double loop strip. How to setup?

Dear group! This is a similar question to the one in this thread: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/kangaroo/forum/topics/paper-strip-mode

10 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by PaUla

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service