Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (885)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

payment gateway

good day everyone. I have a small problem, I want to tie a payment gateway to my system so that I can work with cryptocurrency, I have been…

Started by valtt79

3 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by enzo enzo

Advise a reliable cryptocurrency wallet

Although the cryptocurrency has long been established in the world of finance, there may still be leaks in transactions. I want to find a r…

Started by David_

8 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Oliver Green

programmer

Good afternoon everyone.at the moment I have a good growing business and now I want to change my software or upgrade and for this I need a…

Started by enzo enzo

5 Jul 25, 2023
Reply by Mikle Bane

Advise a reliable service that implements artificial intelligence in the fintech sphere

Our banking company needs to introduce artificial intelligence. We need an intelligent risk check of users who come to us and need to check…

Started by David_

4 Jul 24, 2023
Reply by Cam Thanh

Advise high-quality boho wallpaper for walls.

Repair of course is a very difficult task. But my wife and I managed. And now all that remains in the new house is to decorate the walls. N…

Started by David_

4 Jul 20, 2023
Reply by enzo enzo

Question about bedroom furniture selection

Where can I find reliable stores or online platforms that offer a large selection of bedroom furniture with delivery to Romania? Interested…

Started by Raiser

2 Jul 19, 2023
Reply by dabberemeen

What to consider when choosing a comfortable bed?

I need to figure out which bed is best to choose from an online store. What should I consider when choosing so that it is comfortable, of h…

Started by dabberemeen

2 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Raiser

Banking software development

How to find a reliable company specializing in software development for the banking sphere? I am interested to know about the criteria of c…

Started by rOFF

2 Jun 27, 2023
Reply by dabberemeen

Where can I see Infiniti cars for sale?

I have been wanting to buy a good crossover for a long time and I need an Infiniti car. I have known for a long time that this brand is ver…

Started by David_

4 Jun 22, 2023
Reply by viktoriakanew

Recreating a Rheotomic Surface

Hi! I would like to recreate a form from Kokkugia that is like a Rheotomic Surface to create "wakable spaces" like Daniel explains in his e…

Started by A Garcia Madero

2 Jun 21, 2023
Reply by MarkHowto

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by