Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

jjsolly's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm for some reason I can't add a file.. but you can find it here: https://drive.goo…"

jjsolly replied Nov 2, 2018 to Zombie Kangaroo Solver Error with Floor Component

5 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Sachin Gupta

"Hello Sachin, hope all is well, find attached a quick fix.. not sure why the floor g…"

jjsolly replied Nov 2, 2018 to Zombie Kangaroo Solver Error with Floor Component

5 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Sachin Gupta

"Hey John, Two things jump out: Relationship of scale - the elements in your model ar…"

jjsolly replied Sep 17, 2017 to Rod component

3 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Jon

"It's slow on my machine but works. A MUCH faster way is actually to do this - which…"

jjsolly replied Nov 25, 2016 to Catenary simulation problems (1. Solution exception:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index)

6 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Will Stephens

"Hey so that works straight away for me. Have you tried toggling the reset on then of…"

jjsolly replied Nov 25, 2016 to Catenary simulation problems (1. Solution exception:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index)

6 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Will Stephens

"Hi Will. I was going to take a look but it seems the crvs don't come through. Can yo…"

6 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Will Stephens

"Thanks Daniel. I am definitely still looking forward to the new version!  For now I'…"

jjsolly replied Feb 18, 2015 to Torsion

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by jjsolly

"I found an easy way of achieving this was to use the listitem component. Especially…"

jjsolly replied Nov 18, 2014 to Reset Simulation Override - galapagos etc.

7 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Contestables

"Ah. You are waaaaayyy ahead of me. Apologies. I am getting over-excited as I read mo…"

jjsolly replied Jun 26, 2014 to Gridshell / Formfinding

12 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by JB LG

"Cheers Daniel, That's really helpful for now. Not sure if this helps but i've been r…"

jjsolly replied Jun 26, 2014 to Gridshell / Formfinding

12 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by JB LG

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by