Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alexandra Foster's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again, Peter. Where do you pull this stuff from? 1. I ride a Schwinn. I assum…"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 2, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Alexandra Foster

"Thank you! Disappointing questions, yes. I'm ashamed, but you answered them beautifu…"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 1, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"So.... if you haven't lost all interest yet, or something else hasn't caught your fa…"

Alexandra Foster replied Mar 31, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"Man, you are a life saver.  I'm a total greenbee at all of this. I just want to make…"

Alexandra Foster replied Mar 29, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"this is excellent! YOU ARE EXCELLENT! I've attached my topography and I'm playing wi…"

Alexandra Foster replied Mar 28, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"I know its pretty easy to do with Kangaroo :P but I keep getting really dumb solutio…"

Alexandra Foster replied Mar 28, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"Thanks so much Peter! This is awesome! It's not exactly what I need, but maybe you k…"

35 Apr 3, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service