Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alexandra Foster's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"That's good if the cones intersect! It's more organic- they would just have to Boole…"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 5, 2016 to Weaving Catenary/Funicular Meshes

58 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"This is great haha, very... architectural. RE: BTW 1: 10/20 YEARS??! Darn, the learn…"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 5, 2016 to Weaving Catenary/Funicular Meshes

58 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"So I tried clearing out and starting again.  Which almost got me through a way to re…"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 4, 2016 to Weaving Catenary/Funicular Meshes

58 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"I'm trying to empty my mind. What are you saying? ahhhh- I'm way lost, but I want to…"

58 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"And that is brilliant- but now i need them to intersect as separate geometries- sort…"

58 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

""

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 3, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Alexandra Foster

"The ducati brothers didn't fare so well, but rossi came out pretty well!"

Alexandra Foster replied Apr 3, 2016 to Catenary Surface with attracting points in the middle of plane?

35 Apr 3, 2016

"poor zaha. not even cold yet. I don't think I've ever followed a sports event.  Firs…"

35 Apr 3, 2016

"Awesome! Okay rooting for Rossi then. Excellent stuff Surprised none of the ducati f…"

35 Apr 3, 2016

"Hmm. Noted. It is a beautiful thing though. If you have any more patience in your b…"

35 Apr 3, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service