Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Gregory Quinn's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes please!!"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 24, 2015 to Can CurvePointCollide (CPC) be set to function bi-directionally as can be done with SurfacePointCollide (SPC)?

7 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"How odd! That's exactly the behaviour I was expecting... but on my computer Kangaro…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 24, 2015 to Can CurvePointCollide (CPC) be set to function bi-directionally as can be done with SurfacePointCollide (SPC)?

7 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"For example... see attached file. I've gotten this to work very well with fully 3D m…"

7 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"Thank you for this Daniel, I'll try those options... however SurfacePointCollide do…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 23, 2015 to Can CurvePointCollide (CPC) be set to function bi-directionally as can be done with SurfacePointCollide (SPC)?

7 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"Wohoo! That's brilliant. Just what I was imagining. Thank you (again!). Now I just n…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 17, 2015 to a simple trick for producing animations from Kangaroo

4 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hello :) are there any tips/examples on how to achieve this in Kangaroo 2? The cust…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 16, 2015 to a simple trick for producing animations from Kangaroo

4 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Right, I've cleaned up my polylines such that the smallest-to-largest element ratio…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 8, 2015 to Output mesh from one Kangaroo engine to provide input collision mesh for second engine?

17 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"Hey Anders, thanks a lot! Yes, we saw similar behaviour to this when you were here.…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 7, 2015 to Output mesh from one Kangaroo engine to provide input collision mesh for second engine?

17 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"Hello again, a little update.... Here's an animation showing the interaction workin…"

Gregory Quinn replied Sep 7, 2015 to Output mesh from one Kangaroo engine to provide input collision mesh for second engine?

17 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

"Dear Daniel, I've been experimenting with the above a bit further... The volume co…"

17 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gregory Quinn

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service