Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hoopsnake' (22)

← Back to Hoopsnake
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimization with a Loop

Hi. I'm working in a project which I have 16 modules ( 4 pavements of 16 modules, as the image bellow) and I need to remove 8 of them. My o…

Started by Flávia Tissot

4 Mar 19, 2021
Reply by Filipe Brandão

Leaf Venation

Hi everyone, I have been trying to replicate an algorithm in 2D, used by nervous system to produce their hyphae lamps (see image below) usi…

Started by Michael Clarke

16 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edison

Double loop and hydrostatics?

Hello! First of all, thanks for the HOOPSNAKE component! I am trying to solve hydrostatic stability with Grasshooper (and hoopsnake). Act…

Started by Simon Delvoye

2 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Aldo Sani Jr.

Can I get data from inside the loop other than the one i receive from feedback/ cumulative feedback

since only the points coming out of curve-end-points component marked '2' is fed to the loop as data, as is needed for the loop to proceed…

Started by Archemo

0 Dec 27, 2016

hoopsnake auto-reloop

hey guys, is there a way to auto reloop with hoppsnake (boolean). for example to combine it with galapagos? would be great if you could hel…

Started by bea franko

4 May 8, 2016
Reply by Zhang Chi

Running Hoopsnake - error?

Hi all, After not using hoopsnake for six months or so I'm back at it, but having some trouble. Is hoopsnake acting funny or am I forgettin…

Started by Mo Harmon

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Mo Harmon

twisting rope ladder

Trying to make a twisting rope ladder model. With the steps on a curve that goes through the centre of the steps... Step width = line dista…

Started by roderick read

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by roderick read

neighbor culling

Hello Guys, i have a little problem and dont know how to solve it. I hope somebody can help me out. See problem here: http://www.grasshoppe

Started by Andreas Schiffer

0 Jun 20, 2014

Hoopsnake current virsion(0.6.4), the starling Data doesn't work.

As shown in the figure,the starling data must be 0.25,but the result is not . so the nested HS can't work in right way.

Started by Levin

0 Aug 20, 2013

Hoopsnake Tree structure - Bug??

Hi there, I am currently working on an optimization script. To repeat the steps to optimize i'm using hoopsnake. Since there are several i…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service