Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Evgeny Shirinyan's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Paul! Looks quite sophisticated! Could you clarify your needs? Have you tr…"

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 26 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Dear Brian, I think it works as I expected! I set Earth point to 0,0 and I use 3263…"

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 24 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"I am manually adding LAT 55.75, LON 37.55 It is in Moscow. "

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 17 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Something went wrong... Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahy-UAuiRRxDg8EtUA8wgbg…"

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 17 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Brian, Here is a sample layer with buildings in UTM 37N (EPSG:32637). I has tried…"

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Brian!  I'm very happy to see such a progress with the development of your plugin…"

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 16 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Kir! I think there is no a legal way to download parcel vector data via API. Ther…"

Evgeny Shirinyan replied Feb 11, 2016 to how Heron work with Russian ArcGIS REST Service

1 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Evgeny Shirinyan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service