Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Brian Washburn's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, Thanks for pointing out this bug.  I think I've fixed it in the new v0.3.7…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 23 to SHP import error in EPSG 2154 (RGF93 / Lambert-93)

6 Feb 24
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Evgeny, I have updated Heron to v0.3.7.  In this version, I fixed a bug in the Im…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 23 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Thanks Paul.  If the geometry is far away, it may be because you haven't set the ear…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 18 to SHP import error in EPSG 2154 (RGF93 / Lambert-93)

6 Feb 24
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Paul, There is definitely a bug in my code that I will be looking into over the w…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 17 to SHP import error in EPSG 2154 (RGF93 / Lambert-93)

6 Feb 24
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"There is definitely a bug in my code here.  I'll have to look deeper.  What earth an…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 17 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Evgeny, Yes, I remember now!  I'm not seeing the attachment.  Is there a link for…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 17 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi Evgeny, With Heron 0.3.6 you should be able to input a text string with 'EPSG:' a…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 16 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"Hi!  I'm glad you're finding Heron useful.  Try setting the Earth Anchor Point (SetE…"

Brian Washburn replied Feb 12 to Shapefile still skewed in WSG84 - How to use userSRS ?

14 Mar 1
Reply by Paul Albisetti

"It seems to be working with the tests I've done using Heron 0.3.0 available in the Y…"

Brian Washburn replied Sep 14, 2020 to DISCOVER REST DATA SOURCES

8 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Nick Chilton

"Apologies for the *super* long delay on this!  After some testing, it appears the RE…"

Brian Washburn replied Nov 22, 2018 to DISCOVER REST DATA SOURCES

8 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Nick Chilton

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service