Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jon Mirtschin's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (386) Replies Latest Activity

"Amalia has made some good suggestions.  Check Rhino document units are metres (else…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Aug 22, 2016 to Error in Revit

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Halim Yilmaz

"Hi Georgios, Its an interesting question and model to post. I've attached a script…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Aug 5, 2016 to Mesh join and parametric loading of elements

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi, Can you please share the ifc file (either post or email) and I'll take a look?…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jul 6, 2016 to Null Reference Exception

1 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Can you please post (or email) the ifc that you generate?  It might be a matter of u…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jun 21, 2016 to Geometry Gym Adaptive Component: IFC Representation MAP

3 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Amalia, Thanks for the post.  That particular example is a more advanced workflo…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jun 20, 2016 to Geometry Gym Adaptive Component: IFC Representation MAP

3 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Amalia, Revit uses system families for floors, roofs, walls etc. I can't create…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jun 14, 2016 to 2 problems: Unable to detect generic floor type | Revit could not complete the external command

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by AMALIA VRANA

"Hi Anne, Thanks for the post, strange, I can't replicate this.  If the close model…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jun 6, 2016 to geometry gym, GSA, Galapagos

1 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"At Shape to Fabrication in April, Daniel and I did have a quick discussion about an…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jun 3, 2016 to Grasshopper/Kangaroo > GeometryGym > GSA

5 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Sebastien de Wit

"Hi Anne, Interesting definition.  I haven't had time to try and resolve it, but her…"

Jon Mirtschin replied May 25, 2016 to Voronoi and geometry gym

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Anne Holthaus

"Sorry, I must have only quickly looked at your model (I thought it was using ifc com…"

Jon Mirtschin replied May 16, 2016 to uniform loads

3 May 16, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service