Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'elk' (9)

← Back to Elk
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sub-types issue

hello, I have this area: with different amenities. I want to filter only the bench but when I try to do it, there are no outputs points:…

Started by Francesco

1 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Francesco

OSM import error from QGIS

Hi Tim. I have a problem when importing .osm file from QGIS. I used OpenLayers &  OSMDownloader for grab location but elk shows this er…

Started by Bakursky Ivan

3 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Timothy Logan

Elk is Great! but I just can't make a topography!exactly

elk is a great tool! I use it a lot with osm files. but I can't make the topography to work. I installed the latest version (2.2.2) on gras…

Started by r tamir

1 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Gülay

OSM data from overpass API

Hi, thanks for Elk its been super useful! I'm trying to create a watershed geometry of an entire river basin atm. As rivers can stretch v…

Started by Mathias Gmachl

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Timothy Logan

Long + Lat Domains

I am a bit confused about how to 'construct' the long/lat domains that are needed for the topo component to run.  Is this the extents of th…

Started by Eric Galipo

1 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Timothy Logan

Elk resolution and scale

I am trying to get a pretty large map into rhino/grasshopper. Is there any way for Elk to reduce the resolution of streets by interpolating…

Started by Lawrence Yun

1 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Timothy Logan

Positioning .gpx Information with Elk and gHowl

Hey there- I posted a tutorial on how to use Elk with gHowl to position .gpx information.  Enjoy! http://blog.alexwebb.com/?p=1604

Started by Alex Webb

0 Feb 12, 2014

Surface & Contour Lines in Elk

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a shortcut to creating a surface and contour lines from the topo information (from SRTM info) in Elk?  T…

Started by Young

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Alex Webb

Troubles on retrieving mass transit routes

Hi everybody, Let's see if somebody else has found this kind of problem when using Elk. I was trying to retrieve the paths of mass transi…

Started by JArgota

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by JArgota

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service