algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sean Pretorius's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Any news on this yet? Bowerbird would be great for Rhino 6.  "

Sean Pretorius replied Jul 12, 2018 to Bowerbird for Rhino 6

2 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Thomas

"Lol yes exactly, tell that to the producers!!  "

Sean Pretorius replied Feb 8, 2018 to Lines and surfaces split into line segments or arcs when exporting to dxf

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

"Thanks, I'm in Vancouver now working in the film industry as a designer but still ha…"

Sean Pretorius replied Feb 8, 2018 to Lines and surfaces split into line segments or arcs when exporting to dxf

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

"So if anyone wants a final working waffle definition. This will take you from Brep t…"

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

"Amazing Ferrari!!  Awesome I'm definitally going to share that on LinkedIn! "

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

"HI Thomas  It's an awesome plugin.  The "join curves" at the end didn't work but I t…"

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

"HI MARK  Thanks so much. I really appreciate that you took the time to do that.  So…"

Sean Pretorius replied Feb 7, 2018 to Lines and surfaces split into line segments or arcs when exporting to dxf

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Sean Pretorius

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service