Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi everyone.I am new here and I have a problem about voronoi system and I need help for generating a 3d voronoi for my project.Is it impossible for me to do it without a script.Because my instructure told me that I cannot do it without a script.If any one of you help me, I will be happy.

Views: 24670

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to do things right from the beginning, change the start of the definition to look like this:

This will avoid creating 0 length curves in the first place, so there's no need to cull anything afterwards.
Vicente you are genius!
And you have been using grasshopper for how long?
I mean really, this is not the first definition from you I see here, sometimes i have the feeling you think in grasshopper components.. :)

have a good day

ivan
Hey Ivan,
check Vincente's website:
http://www.visose.com/default.aspx
It's brilliant :))
Wow :)
Is it just me that can't see his website? It's all black and nothing except donate button.

Hi Vicente,

I have been trying to model 3D Voronoi cells in a bounding box by following your definitions though I seem to have an error and I am not sure how to correct it. I have attached jpegs of the screen and definition Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh,

Where are your images and definition showing the issue?

Hi,

Here are the actual files.

Thank you.

Attachments:

hi Kayleigh

I do not know if is what you're looking for, but I think it works well now

Attachments:

Hi Massimiliano,

Thank you for the defination. Is there a way that I can create a complete bounding box which the cells are packed within? I have been trying Vicente's definition though I seem to have an error, could this be because the null component is not the same? I have attached Vicente's image from earlier in the post for reference.

Thank you.

Attachments:
:))
Absolutely brilliant website!

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service